How to Upload Pictures to Facebook
Uploading pictures to Facebook is very easy. It can be confusing for newbies or users who haven't visited Facebook for a while, as its interface is changing all the time. Facebook does everything to enhance user experience, all you need to do is meet it halfway, which means learn how to use the improvements to your benefit. If you have a hard time figuring out how to upload pictures to Facebook, just follow the simple instructions given below.
How to upload a profile picture
- Log into your account.
- Press on the picture of you (in the top left-hand corner) to go to your profile.
- Point a mouse cursor at your current profile picture (or the place where it's supposed to be).
- Click on "Edit profile Picture" button that appears.
- Select "Choose from photos" if you want to use one of the uploaded pictures; select "Take Photo" if you want to take a picture with a web cam and use it as your profile picture; or select "Upload Photo" if you want to use one from your PC.
- After you change your profile picture, you may want to edit Thumbnail (its smaller version that appears in the news feed next to your name).
How to change timeline cover
- Point a mouse cursor at your current timeline cover (or the place where it's supposed to be).
- Press on "Change cover" button that appears.
- Select "Choose from photos" if you want to use one of the uploaded pictures; or select "Upload Photo" if you want to use one from your PC.
- Once you change a cover photo you can pick "reposition", drag it around and place it the way you want.
How to add a picture to an album / create an album
Go to your profile page. Under your timeline cover you will see smaller images - folders' icons:
Press on "Photos". At the top of the window that appears you will see three tubs:
- Photos of you;
Pick albums. You will see all your existing albums and an empty square that says "Create new album". Choose to Create new album if that's what you want. If you want to add a picture to an existing album, click on this album icon and press "add photos" in the top right hand corner of the window that opens.
How to post a picture on a wall
Go to your Profile page and scroll down to the status update box, you will see 4 tabs:
- Life event.
Choose "photo". Click on "upload photos / video" and choose a picture you want to upload from PC.
- Don't upload insulting or nude pictures of yourself or anyone else.
- Don't add pictures that may offend people of other nationality or religion.
- Don't post pictures that don't belong to you, it may break copyrighting laws.
Here we explained how to post pictures on a wall, change profile picture and timeline picture, and how to add pictures to an album / create an album. We hope these instructions help you upload your pictures, all you need to do is examine Facebook.
Authors total: 33