How to Sync Music to Iphone
If you use your iPhone as a walkman, you need to know how to sync music to iPhone. There are 2 basic ways of syncing music to your iPhone, and both are fairly easy to perform.Choose the method that you like more and keep your music library fresh and hot all the time. This guide will show you how to sync music to iPhone.
- Open up iTunes and plug in your iOS device into your computer with the USB cable provided to you with your gadget.
- Take a look at the task panel on the left named "Devices". Your device's name is right under this column.
- Go ahead and click on "Music" to see what music you have on your iPhone. -In order to sync the music, go up to the top left-hand corner under the "Library" line.
- Click on the "Music" option. You'll see the list of music that you currently have on your computer.
- Select the songs that you want to put on your iOS device.
- To transfer all the tracks that you see on the screen, you can go to the task panel on top and click on Edit, and then choose the "Select All" option.
- After that, drag and drop these songs to the "Music" folder on the left. You'll see a green addition symbol next to the cursor - it means you are doing everything right.
- If you just want to select a few tracks, click on each song individually while holding CTRL button and drag them to the "Music" folder under the "Devices" tab. Once you see that green addition symbol, let go of your mouse.
- You'll see a tiny sync circle next to your device's name. Take a look at the top of iTunes window - the system is now updating files. You can see it is progressing, and once the process is over you know it has been synced.
- There is another way of doing this. This is an automatic process, but you only want to do it on your own computer. Select your device in the menu on the left. Click on the Music tab on the top of the screen, and then hit the Sync Music button. After that, it will automatically update the songs every time you plug in your iPhone.
- Don't use the second method if you are connected to someone else's computer or iTunes. In this case, an automatic process would erase the songs that you currently have and sync it with that other computer. Sync your music to iPhone manually using the first method in case you are using another computer.
- Don't forget to update your iTunes routinely to keep the quality of your software high no matter what. They send you automated requests, and you want to install the updates every time you see the notification.
That's how you sync music to your iPhone. As you see, it's really easy and you don't have to be a computer guru to do that. Just follow the guidelines to get to know your iOS device and your iTunes better.
Authors total: 33