How to Remove Cookies
Every browser has different interface, which is why you may have trouble deleting your cookies, clearing cache or browsing history. In this article we explain how to remove cookies in Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome and Apple Safari browsers. We also offer you instructions on how to disable cookies.
How to Remove Cookies
- Open your Internet Explorer browser.
- Go to Extra menu.
- Choose Internet properties from the Extra menu.
- Go to General tab.
- Press Delete below Browsing History (in the Delete Browsing History window)
- In the Delete Browsing History window check only Cookies box, make sure other boxes are unchecked.
- Press Delete.
- Open your Mozilla Firefox browser.
- Go to Tools menu.
- Choose Clear Recent History and clear everything.
- Press on arrow next to Details.
- Choose Cookies from the list that appears.
- Press Clear Now.
- Close the window.
- Open your Google Chrome browser
- Press on the wrench button.
- Choose Options.
- Go to the Under the Hood tab
- Press Content in the Privacy section.
- Choose Show Cookies.
- Select Remove all.
- Open your Apple Safari browser
- Go to Settings / Edit / Safari menu.
- Go to Preferences.
- Go to 'Privacy' tab.
- Press Details.
- Select cookies you want to remove.
- Click Remove or Remove All.
How to Disable Cookies
Internet Explorer browser - Tools - Internet Options - 'Privacy' tab - block or allow certain categories of cookies.
Mozilla Firefox browser - Tools - Options - 'Privacy' tab - Firefox will - Use custom settings for history - choose to disable or enable cookies.
Google Chrome browser - Options - Customize and control - 'Under the Bonnet' tab - Privacy - Content settings - Cookies tab.
Apple Safari browser - Preferences - Settings / Edit / Safari menu - 'Privacy' tab.
- Don't remove cookies if you are not sure that you have to.
- When removing cookies, don't forget to make sure there are no other boxes ticked.
Everyone should know how to remove their browsing history and cookies. Follow the simple instructions above and you will easily delete cookies just in a couple of clicks, it doesn't take much time. Removing cookies from time to time is a necessary task that is very easily proceeded.
Authors total: 33