How to Put Songs on Ipod
Most new users of iPod ask the question "How to put songs on iPod?". It is not hard, but it may take some time to figure it out, and after you do that, you will realize how easy it actually is. You can make playlists and sort your songs. If you don't know where to start, then this article is for you, we hope it will answer all your questions. There are only six simple steps you are going to have to complete, and you don't need many things for that: just your iPod, computer and USB cord.
The next thing you are going to need to do is download iTunes (a copy of it) onto your PC. You can find it at the official Apple website, they have the latest iTunes versions available, and you can find one in the iTunes section. If you still have a disk that came with your iPod, then just use it. After you download and install iTunes (you also need to finish your iPod registration), you will have to launch it.
After you launch the iTunes program, take your time and examine it. Make sure you feel comfortable using it, its interface is clear and user-friendly, and you are not going to have a hard time figuring out how it works. At the left side you are going to see the name of your iPod player (it is going to be a number by default, feel free to change it).
Open iTunes and connect the devices
Open iTunes on your PC. Connect the device to your machine by means of USB cable (it is supposed to come with iPod in your iPod box). Usually when a user connects his / her iPod to the computer for the first time, a window asking to reboot a computer pops up. You can reboot your computer right away or complete this step later.
Manage your music
Click on iPod in iTunes window (side menu, “Device” section). Click on the “Summary” tab. Now you have two options:
- Manage music manually. Check “Manually manage music and videos” and press “apply”. Copy songs from your computer to iPod. Just pick the songs you are willing to import, and copy or drag them on your iPod icon / number / name. You can buy music from the iTunes store if you want to.
- Synchronize iPod with iTunes. Check “Open iTunes when this iPod is attached”. Go to “Music” tab and choose to synchronize music. Choose playlists you want to synchronize, so they update automatically as you connect iPod to iTunes. You can make all the necessary changes in your playlists beforehand.
After you do what you need to do, disconnect computer and iPod and enjoy your music!
- Don't press any buttons or icons if you are not sure what they might do.
- Don't start working with iTunes program before you become a little bit familiar with it.
- Don't get angry if you can't do it, just ask someone for help - you probably have a friend or a relative who went through this.
- Don't buy any additional software or music before you figure out how everything works.
There is nothing like listening to the music, especially if you have a great music player. If you have an iPod then this article is going to be useful. Follow these simple tips and you will easily download music on your iPod. We hope our guidelines help you.
Authors total: 33