How to Get Rid of Blackheads
A lot of people suffer from skin problems, and it is not just acne, even the ones with the beautiful skin color and no pimples may have such unpleasant problem as blackheads. It is not only a problem of teenagers. Many can't get rid of them their whole life, but it doesn't mean it is impossible. One of the most common problems that can be found on even healthy looking skin is blackheads. Blackheads look like dark dots and they appear because of grease that stuck in your pores. As any other skin problems, blackheads are not just a visual problem. You should reconsider a lot of things including your way of living and nutrition in order to prevent their happening.
What you need to do is clean your pores with any special lotion, try to not hurt your skin, but after that you need to use a lotion that narrows pores. It seems like the easiest way but it is hard to find a lotion that is going to work for you, this is why the problem of blackheads is so hard to solve.
Figuring out the reason
First of all, you need to get rid of the reasons that make your T-zone (where blackheads usually appear) less oily (as this is the reason why blackheads appear). If you are sure you donít have hormonal imbalance, then you should rethink your menu. Foods cooked with a lot of oil are probably not for you. Sweet foods - too. Try to eat more fruit, vegetables and drink more water / green tea or / and juice. When you get used to doing that, you can start getting rid of consequences of eating bad food in the past Ė blackheads.
Evaporation - Mask - Pores minimizing
- You can boil water in a pot, and then put your face over the pot (not too low though, you donít want to burn your skin) and cover your head with a towel. Evaporation will soften your skin, and you can easily squeeze the blackheads out, but remember: your hands should be germ-free.
- After that you are going to narrow the pores, you are going to need clay mask for that.
- After you make a clay mask, you should wait for it to dry and then wash your face with warm water.
- Feel free to run an ice cube all over your face Ė it will help to narrow pores, too.
Another way to get rid of blackheads is to use nose strips. You simply press one to your nose and in a few minutes remove it in one quick motion (or whichever it says in the instruction given by the manufacturer). All your blackheads are supposed to stay on a used strip. You can make these strips yourself: take Ĺ tsp. gelatin, half a pill absorbent coal, 1 tsp milk, combine the ingredients and place them in a microwave for a few seconds. Apply mixture to your skin and remove the film when it dries.
Some recommend washing face with mineral water (on everyday basis), as it is clean and healthy. But this method is just an additional thing you can do to help your skin to become healthier.
But there sure is some stuff that shouldn't be done
- Don't forget that if you don't soften your skin before you squeeze out the blackheads, it is going to be harder to do it and you can traumatize your skin.
- Never ever forget to wash your hands before you do that, you can even take a napkin and wash them with vodka, so there can be no germs (otherwise you can get acne).
- Closing up (narrowing) pores is absolutely necessary, do not ignore this step. After you clean your face your pores become so to say vulnerable, if they stay 'opened' they will get black again very soon, and it may get even worse.
- Do not touch your face very often, and don't forget to wipe it once in a while if your skin is too oily. You can do clay mask 1 - 2 times a week just to remove this oil (but only after you wash your face).
- Donít do use nose strips often to avoid damaging your skin (1 time a week is enough).
- Donít use nose strips if you have very sensitive skin.
So all you need to do is eat healthy, fight oily skin, and carefully clean up pores once a week. Then all your blackheads will go away. Remember, if you do nothing to get rid of them, they wouldn't just disappear in some magical way. Make sure you have started treating this skin condition as soon as you understood that you have blackheads on your skin.